Community Forum – Medway Link Trail
COMMUNITY FORUM – MEDWAY LINK TRAIL
Wednesday, January 27, 2016 @ 7 pm
Thayer House – 2B Oak Street
Please join us to learn about plans for developing a new segment of the Medway Link Trail to extend the current Trail from Medway High School/Adams Street northerly to Lovering Street.
FORUM TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
– Concept and vision for the Medway Link Trail
– Recent acquisition of open space north of Adams St.
– Design progress on a new trail from Adams to Lovering
– Presentation on trail route options by the town’s engineer
– Discussion of a possible future extension to Idylbrook
– Recent establishment of the Medway Trail Club, an independent volunteer organization whose mission is to work with stakeholders to build and maintain a trail network and Charles River access open to everyone.
Light refreshments will be served.
If you are interested in learning more about trails in Medway or helping to build or use trails in our community, you are encouraged to attend this Community Forum.
For further information, please contact the Medway Conservation Commission at 508-533-3292 or the Medway Planning and Economic Development office at 508-533-3291.