May 16: MBC Annual Dinner Meeting featuring presentation from 495/Metrowest Partnership
Medway Business Council Hosts Annual Dinner Meeting May 16th Featuring Guest Speaker Jessica Strunkin, Deputy Director, 495/MetroWest Partnership
The Medway Business Council invites all business owners to attend the organization’s annual dinner meeting on May 16th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Restaurant 45, 45 Milford Street, Medway. The meeting’s speaker is Jessica Strunkin, Deputy Director of the 495/MetroWest Partnership, to speak about advocacy, programs, resources and news to support the economic development of the region. The evening will also include networking opportunities, the election of officers and board of directors, and a delicious dinner.
This event is open to all businesses in the Medway area. You don’t have to be a member to attend.
The 495/MetroWest Partnership, through a unique public-private collaboration with businesses, municipalities, and other stakeholders, is the regional leader for creating an environment that prepares for and cultivates sustainable growth. The Partnership accomplishes this by researching, coordinating, educating, and advocating for solutions to regional constraints and limited natural resources. Jessica Strunkin will highlight several of the Partnership’s regional and municipal resources, such as:
- 495/MetroWest Strength in Numbers Demographic Report with a particular focus on the Medway Report, demonstrating trends in population, employers, payroll and home values;
- 495/MetroWest Suburban Edge Commission’s analysis on the Region and Medway, showing both the largest and fastest growing industries;
- Regional and Medway-specific Commuting Patterns – the top 10 communities where your residents work and where your workers reside;
- 495/MetroWest Life Sciences Profile;
- 495/MetroWest Commercial Real Estate Report with CBRE/New England; and more.
Event starts at 5:00 p.m. networking, followed by dinner and then our speaker. Join us to get out and meet fellow Medway business people, and gain new insights.
Register today workshop fee is $40 for members and non-members. CLICK HERE to register before May 11th. Look forward to seeing you there!