MBC Slate of Officer & Directors Announced for 2022-2023
Great news! At Medway Business Council’s May 18th annual meeting featuring speaker Mark Altman, the membership elected the following business owners as MBC Officers & Directors nominations for 2022-2023 year:
- President: Julie Dennehy – Dennehy Public Relations
- Vice President: Liz Shea – Shea Interiors
- Treasurer: John Parrella – Liscombe & Parella, PC
- Secretary: Laura Logan – RE: WORK Editing
- Board Member: Joyce Boiardi – Permanent Makeup by Joyce
- Board Member: Paul Saia – Charles River Bank
- Board Member: Kristen Salera – Salera Home Solutions
- Member-at-Large: Thomas Reardon – Reardon HVAC
- Past President: Wayne Texeira – Murphy Insurance Agency
The requirements for being on the MBC Board are that he/she must be a member in good standing, who is willing to be involved and able attend board meetings and events. The Board meets monthly to plan events and handle MBC business, and board members then work on committee/individual tasks as needed.
Thank you to all – board members and general members – who joined in the fun and made this a productive and well-attended 2022 annual meeting. Many thanks also to Mark Altman of MindsetGo, who provided inspiration and education after the annual meeting’s business concluded.
Hope to see everyone again on September 7th for our fall kickoff meeting at Medway Community Farm!