Member Spotlight: ASK Real Estate Associates
Meet Amna Saeed-Kothe of new MBC member ASK Real Estate Associates.
“To-do lists tend to be long; success lists are short. One pulls you in all directions; the other aims you in a specific direction. One is a disorganized directory and the other is an organized directive. If a list isn’t built around success, then that’s not where it takes you.”
~ Gary Keller, Co-Founder and Chairman of Keller Williams Realty
Buying or selling a home can be an overwhelming task with a seemingly endless to-do list. The expertise of seasoned and experienced professionals ensures that you have a team that is laser focused on getting you to your goal, to making certain that your transaction proceeds seamlessly, and that you arrive at your destination in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassles and with the best value possible.
We offer our clients a specialized team approach to real estate so that our clients’ lists are always built around success! Our team, comprised of a Realtor, Mortgage Professional and Real Estate Attorney, combines the resources of experts in each of the fields that are instrumental in the process of buying or selling a home. We are one of a small number of teams who use this effective technique to give you more comprehensive and specialized representation at no additional cost to you. In fact, because we work together and communicate closely, our team knows how to bullet-proof these, some of the largest financial transactions in the lives of our clients. We anticipate and therefore save you from costly missteps and oversights that often crop up during the lengthy process of getting from the starting line to the closing table.
What does our team do to ensure successful outcomes for our clients? Below are a few highlights, of the myriads, that we take under consideration:
- Researching trends in a constantly shifting markets to know where best to position your property for a quick sale
- Marketing, staging, prospecting, negotiating, vetting to continuously drive your transaction forward
- Analysis of your budget and needs/wants to help you identify the perfect location for your new home
- Comprehensive review of your specific financial health to identify the optimum loan type & amount
- Educating, advising and executing in the capacity of an experienced lawyer for awareness around common legal pitfalls that buyers & sellers tend to experience to protect you from a major loss
With integrity, accountability, experience and excellence in the craft our team is here to help you achieve your goals!