New Year, New Opportunities
The Board is hard at work planning a year that will offer members ample opportunities for expanding your network, growing your business and exploring new ideas. Here’s what’s on tap so far… To kick off the MBC year and membership drive in September, we’re looking at a super-sized, super fun networking event at Thayer Homestead. In October, we’ll get you ready to go to the polls as we offer a candidates’ forum.
At the May meeting, members voted to keep the membership fee at $95 – a real value given all that we hope to offer in the coming year!
To keep the membership fee reasonable, we need your help. It takes work to try to grow membership and plan interesting and informative meetings that meet our members’ needs but… “Many hands make light work.” The Board’s goal for the year is to form two committees to help with these specific needs.
- Can you spare just half an hour a month to help generate ideas or make a few phone calls to drive membership or set up a meeting?
- Can you spare 15 minutes to stop in on a new business with a welcome kit?
- Can you spare a few minutes to email us some ideas for meeting topics?
- Can you offer space to host a meeting?
- Do you enjoy writing or taking photos so we can recap our meetings for others?
However little or much you can contribute, we’d love to have you chip in. We look forward to hearing your fresh ideas!