January 30th MBC Meeting:
Property & Casualty Insurance Updates
Insurance Coverage for Business and Personal Protection – Understanding Recent Changes
Join us to January 30th from 4:30 to 6:30 PM at Medway’s newest luxury rental community, Hathon Apartments, 39 Main Street, Medway, MA 02053
Network, Gain Valuable Information, and Ask Questions about anything related to your personal or business insurance.
Food and drink will be provided.
Cost: Free for all MBC Members; $10 for Potential Members
Did you recently receive your insurance policy renewal and curious why your premiums and coverage have changed once again?!
Dave Schofield from D. Francis Murphy Insurance Agency will be hosting a session on the state of the personal & commercial insurance market as we begin 2024.
- How global economic and financial conditions are impacting everyone in the personal & commercial insurance markets.
- Why policyholders are experiencing dramatic, and maybe unexpected, premium increases at renewal even if they haven’t filed any claims recently.
- What insured policyholders can do to improve their current and future situation to mitigate unforeseen insurance expenditures.
- When policyholders should or should not file an insurance claim.
- The critical importance of documenting your items & scheduling articles.
- Questions & Answers
Don’t miss this informative discussion, to be better prepared for your insurance coverage decisions now and in the future. Registration for members is free thanks to sponsorship by D.F. Murphy Insurance.
Meeting space is offered by Hathon Apartments, 39 Main Street, Medway and tours of a model apartment will be available after the presentation.
Members and non-members are welcome! Click here: Register for Meeting
Attendee Fee: Free for members / $10 nonmembers