The Medway Business Council (MBC) awards two scholarships:
- The Peter J. Kenney Memorial Award is presented in memory of a dynamic charter member.
- The Medway Business Council Memorial Award is presented in memory of deceased members of the Medway Business Council. The winner is selected from the Peter J. Kenney Memorial Award applicants.
|Peter J. Kenney |
|Medway Business Council
|2021||Sujith Atluri||Charlotte Kealey
|2020||Nicholas MacDonald-Moreno||Anthony Volz
|2019||Elizabeth Reynolds||Justin Pratt|
|2018||Graham Phenegar||Madeline D’Entremont|
|2017||Talia Bhatti||Timothy J. Nicklas|
|2016||Mark Mancini||Daniel Shea|
|2015||Henry Cobb||Jake Martin|
|2014||Harold Hodge||Eric Beach|
|2013||Daniel Messina||Andrew Dawson|
|2012||Steven Fingar||Nicholas Sherry|
|2011||Brian Quinn||Brendan Pozsgai|
|2010||Nathan Adler||Thomas Strachan|
|2009||Corinn Santilli||Maureen McSweeney|
|2008||Sheamus Reardon||Danielle Muise|
|2007||Ryan Tkowski||Kevin Moroney|
|2006||Mark Kelley||David Cassidy|
|2005||Ashley Kairit||Sean Galliher|
Scholarships are available to all graduating high school students who are Medway residents. Applicants need not be Medway High School (MHS) students, only Medway residents.
- MHS students should follow the scholarship guidelines set forth by MHS.
- Students attending schools other than MHS may access the application here and submit it directly to the MBC. Completion and submittal instructions are provided in the packet.
- Email the completed application to email@example.com