November 20: It’s You They ‘Buy’ – How to Differentiate Yourself Workshop
How to Differentiate Yourself is an interactive workshop by expert Mark Altman of MindsetGo where participants identify their assets, characteristics, strengths, and skills as an individual. It is a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you. A strong personal brand is what differentiates you from your competition and represents how you are seen, heard and understood. By learning how to stand out, participants will know how to articulate what makes themselves and their company unique.
Are you looking to:
- Stand out from your competition and increase your sphere of influence?
- Make an enduring and inspiring impression with clients and when you network?
WHEN: Wednesday, November 20, 5:00 pm
WHERE: Charles River Bank
70 Main Street, Medway
REGISTRATION FEE: Members $15; Nonmembers $20.
Click here to register. Register by November 15
Solidify your ability to differentiate yourself and to:
· Demonstrate your beliefs, values and abilities
· Change, clarify, create the perceptions you seek
· Be a memorable storyteller
· Articulate your relevance in the marketplace
· Identify and Articulate what differentiates you from the rest
This event starts with networking time and then workshop presentation with time for engaging discussion and questions to follow.
Register in advance. Please do so before Monday, November 15 so that we have a headcount for planning purposes. Thank you!
If your business is not a member of the Medway Business Council, this event is a great opportunity to get to know us and think about joining.